1. Basic Concept
The National Art Center, Tokyo (“NACT”) records information of the users of this website within the scope necessary for the smooth operation of the services provided on this website (provision of information, acceptance of participation in a project, etc. through this website). The recorded information is properly handled within the scope of purpose of use.
2. Information Collecting Policy
- Information collected on this website is used as a reference for the smooth operation of the services provided on this website.
- Information related to each project is used for the implementation of the project.
3. Scope of Information to Be Collected
- IP addresses and other attributes of the users of this website and information of browsing and other activities on this website are automatically collected on this website.
- If participants of a project are recruited through this website, they may be requested to provide their names, addresses, schools/jobs, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other particulars using Microsoft Forms.
When you use this website, NACT may use information called cookies of your device for the following purpose of use.
Purpose of use
- Understanding the use of this website by each user
- Statistical analysis of use of this website
Cookies are used to provide better services on this website and are not used to identify individuals with information collected through the cookies.
5. Restrictions on Use and Provision
NACT will use collected information only for the purpose of use stated in “2.” and will not provide it to any third party, unless its disclosure is required under a law or regulation; there is an unauthorized access, threat, or other illegal act; or there is any other special reason. However, certain results of statistical processing of collected information in a way that individuals cannot be identified, such as the usage situation, may be published.
6. Suspension of Use or Deletion
If you would like NACT to suspend the use of or delete your personal data we hold or suspend the provision of such data to a third party, NACT will do so without delay on the condition that a reason for the request is found after confirming that the person making the relevant request is the principal.
7. Safety Measures
NACT takes measures necessary for properly managing collected information, including measures for preventing the leakage of, loss of, or damage to the collected information.
8. Scope of Application
10. Information Disclosure Division
General Affairs Department of The National Art Center, Tokyo