The NACT Architecture Guide App CONIC
CONIC, the National Art Center, Tokyo (NACT) guide application, is a web application that provides information about the NACT’s architecture. We started distributing the Japanese version of CONIC in March 2020, and it has been used by many people so far. Today, we are pleased to announce that the English version of CONIC is now available as well. After downloading the application to your smartphone or other digital device, you can read or listen to interesting details of some of the NACT’s architectural features, and enjoy taking a tour of recommended spots inside the building.
* The web application CONIC can be viewed on a web browser. You can also use CONIC at any time by downloading it to the home screen of your digital device.
Things to Do with CONIC
Explanations and photographs are provided for each recommended Spot in the NACT. These include information on architectural features of the building, as well as various design aspects and facility functions. You can find out more about the Spots by selecting one of three categories: photograph, keyword, or place.
- Choose a picture of a Spot from the gallery of photographs.
- Choose a keyword related to a Spot such as “light,” “form,” or “season / time.”
- Choose a picture of a Spot from each floor.
Follow one of the suggested routes and enjoy an architectural tour of interesting Spots inside the NACT building. You choose the course that best suits your own interests.
- October 27, 2020
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later / Android 7.0 or later
* Depending on your device or its conditions, you may not be able to operate this application.
- Japanese / English / Chinese / Korean
- Produced and offered by:
- The National Art Center, Tokyo
- Planned and edited by:
- Section of Education & Public Programs, The National Art Center, Tokyo
- Art direction / Design / Front-end and back-end development:
- GREEN GHOST https://green-ghost.com/