- Wednesday through Monday and national holidays 11:00-17:00
- Requests for materials from the closed stacks until 16:00
- Photocopy requests until 16:30
- Tuesdays (except holiday Tuesdays)
- Year-end and New Year’s holidays
- Other occasions when the Center is closed
- Facilities maintenance days
Notes on Use
We would be grateful if you would read the library’s rules before you come to our library.
We have provided facilities for photocopying from materials in our collection, within copyright laws.
- Per page fee
- Black and white: 30 yen, Color: 100 yen
- Paper Size
- A4, B4, A3
- Photocopy requests
- until 16:30
- How to use
- Please fill out a photocopy request form using a pencil.
- Please place the designated paper slips located in the reading room at the beginning and end pages of the article you wish to copy and submit it with the form to the library counter staff.
- After the staff has checked the article and the number of pages you would like to copy, you can photocopy the article by yourself using the coin-operated photocopying machine. Fragile materials may be copied by staff members.
- After you finish photocopying, please return the form to the counter staff.