“DOMANI: The Art of Tomorrow” Exhibition 2021
KAGABU Shiho Sunrise Surfer/ Escapeways, Waymarks, Guideposts 2015
※Reference Photo : Wakabayashi Hayato
||January 30 (Sat.) - March 7 (Sun.), 2021
Closed on Tuesdays
*Open on February 23 (Tue.) and closed on February 24 (Wed.) instead
*No extended hours until further notice
(Last admission 30 minutes before closing)
||The National Art Center, Tokyo, Special Exhibition Gallery 2E
7-22-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8558
||Agency for Cultural Affairs; The National Art Center, Tokyo
||Art Venture Office SHOU
||1,000 yen (Adults), 500 yen (College students)
||800 yen (Adults), 300 yen (College students)
- Visitors who are under 18, including high school students will be admitted free.
- Disabled persons (along with the one assistant) will be admitted for free upon presenting the Disabled Person’s Booklet or an equivalent form of government-issued ID.
- It has been decided that Group Tickets will not be sold for this exhibition.
- Advance tickets will be on sale from January 4 (Mon.), 2021.
- Reduction (200 yen off) applies to visitors who present the ticket stub of a concurrent exhibition at The National Art Center, Tokyo; Suntory Museum of Art; or Mori Art Museum (Art Triangle Roppongi).
- Students, faculty and staff, of “Campus Members”, can view this exhibition for 300 yen (students) and 800 yen (faculty/staff).
- Credit card (UC, Master Card, VISA, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club, DISCOVER) , e-cash (Suica, PASMO, ICOCA, etc.), iD, J-Debit and Union Pay are available for purchasing tickets.
||+81(0)3-5777-8600 （Hello Dial)